Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Out of the mouth of babes

Everyone should have a nine year old around - to keep things light.

Here's a short collection of some of the funny things Hannah has said this week.


"Do you think if I eat a PBJ every night I will gain the 5 lbs. I'm trying to gain?"  (Wow, really?  I'm pretty sure it's gestures like this that makes mothers in the animal kingdom devour their young!)



"I mean, seriously Mom, if they had a Funny mom contest, you could enter and Win!"  (I'm pretty sure it's gestures like this that saves the young in the animal kingdom from being devoured by their mother!)


"Wow, school was really fun today, I'm sure this means that tomorrow is going to be dumb!"  (Yep, pretty sure that's how it works)


"Did you hear the news mom?  I found out in school today that Matt Newt is going to run for president and beat Barack Obama."  (this is proof that school was too much fun today)

And my favorite!!!
"A lot of my friends from school went to Florida over break.  And you should see Maria...she came home with a new face!!"  (Wondering whether Maria's parents may have treated her to the extravagant gift of plastic surgery at an exclusive Florida plastic surgery day spa or something..I decided to inquire further.  Turns out...Maria just got a tan :) 


Thanks for all the smiles Sis! 



BTW - thanks to my awesome neice Andrea from http://www.hollierogue.blogspot.com/ who redesigned my page for me.  Check out her blog - she inspires me!

No comments:

Post a Comment