Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

20(12) things to do while healing your back

My back pain isn't quite as bad as yesterday...I think I'm finally on the mend.  While being still I've compiled a list of 12 things to do while resting your back (in honor of 2012..GET IT?) Warning...these are not made up...they have actually taken place in the last 24 hours.
So here it goes...
  1.   watch shows like River Monsters with my son...liking the "with son" part only :)
  2.   pet the dog on my lap
  3.   count fly specks on the ceiling
  4.   look at the dust gathered in the corners and think of ways that I could vacuum that from my back.
  5.  check facebook 5,000 times...come on people need more satuses!
  6.  Think up and put into play things kids can do when they get home, (this should be number 1!)
  7. Sign up for an invitation to pinterest...seriously, is it really that elite that you have to be invited to it?
  8. Watch Extreme Makeover home edition and cry alot!
  9. Boss people around (no wait, this one should be number 1!)
  10. Talk to the dog on my lap like he's a person and do so with a high squeaky voice and throw in a  few baby phrases like "mommy wuvs her yittle punkin butta so much"!  (He likes it when I talk to him like this...builds good doggie esteem).
  11. Text everyone I know and anxiously look at the phone until they text back!.
  12. Check my email and see if my inviation to pinterest came in so that I can finally feel like a somebody!
Obvioulsy my New year's resolution for 2012 should be to "GET A LIFE"! 
Happy New Year! 

2 comments:

  1. Liking your new blog, Kim! You write a lot like Ree on Pioneer Woman -- and she has a huge following. You never know! Glad your back is backing off on the pain!

    ReplyDelete